When creating a User ID, please make sure it contains 7 to 32 characters. It must
not contain any spaces.
Please do not use your Social Security Number or Account Number as a User ID because
doing so will greatly reduce the security of your account.
To ensure the highest-possible degree of security for our customers, we require
the use of "strong" passwords. Passwords are case-sensitive and must meet
the following complexity requirements:
* Must be composed of 6 to 32 characters.
* Contain at least one number.
* Include at least one lower case letter.
* Have at least one upper case letter.
* Must not contain any spaces.
* Must not contain any non-alphanumeric characters (i.e. !, @, #, $, %, etc).